You have favorite Australian hats and caps which you always wear every where you go. They perfect your appearance. But the more time passes, the dirtier they are. Of course, you can not throw them away because they are your favorites. For this problem, here are 3 main ways to take care of them:
Get enough information about your hats and caps
You need material information so you know how to clean and take care of your hats and caps. You can find it from the tag which is inside your hats and caps. If there is no tag, try to find the information from the manufacture website. Besides material information, you can also find washing instruction.
Must learn do and don’t in taking care hats and caps
Here is some do and don’t that you must know:
- Use waterproof spray to avoid moisture damage
- Wash the hat separately with other clothes
- Always follow washing instruction
- Don’t every think use bleach because you can ruin the color. Some detergent has bleach so be careful.
- Don’t use dryer because some hats and caps may shrink when they are exposed to extreme heat
- Don’t let them dry in